Cool River Pizza takes pride in using the highest quality ingredients, including Real California Cheese, the finest meats available and freshly sliced vegetables. Dough is made fresh daily, and our homemade sauce is an original recipe made with a delicious combination of more than seven herbs and spices.
We are very excited about our new tap room and party room offering 17 rotating taps and a huge spot for you to have your next get together. Wide screen TV's throughout to watch your favorite team Call ahead to reserve or to book your next party.
The number one goal at Cool River Pizza is your complete satisfaction. If you like what we are doing, please let us know. If something is not quite right, the staff at Cool River wants to know about it. Your input is always appreciated.
Thank you for choosing Cool River Pizza - Rocklin
Cool River Pizza is proud to be a part of the wonderful community in which we live and serve. We always strive to support and to give back to those around us and we are always looking for new ways to make our communities even better.
Cool River Pizza continues to stay committed to helping the schools and other non-profit organizations in our neighborhoods as much as possible by providing generous discounts, as well as, pizza certificates and donations for school auctions and give-aways. In addition, we regularly provide free pizza certificates for both student and athletic achievements.
Contributing to organizations and events that truly make a difference in all of our lives is something that we feel is our responsibility to do and we are always looking for new ways to give back through these great foundations.
We know that there are countless ways that both the pizza and the people at Cool River Pizza can make positive differences in our neighborhood, and we invite you to let us know what we can do for you.
Cool River Pizza takes pride in serving the community and continually supports the many schools, organizations, and sports in the area. Cool River Pizza offers fundraising “Pizza Nights” and discounts to schools and churches, and is a proud sponsor of both youth and adult sports. Cool River also proudly donates pizza rewards for student and athletic achievement at many of the local schools. Please see our community page for further details on how Cool River Pizza can be a part of your group’s efforts.
Cool River Pizza in Rocklin is proud to support the communities in which we operate. The Cool River Pizza Night program is another way to be involved in the community and to support not-for-profit organizations.
How does it work? A Cool River Pizza Night is a fundraiser where Cool River Pizza - Rocklin “gives back” to not-for-profit organizations. Not-for-profit organizations must be in the Cool River Pizza - Rocklin trade area and have a valid tax ID number. The fundraising event takes place at your Cool River Pizza restaurant on a specified evening.
A Cool River Pizza Night can be held on a Tuesday or Wednesday and participants can order for Dine In, Carry Out, or Delivery.
The benefiting organization will promote the Pizza Night to community members. The organization will receive 20% of the sales (excluding tax and gratuity) from the organization’s guests when the event voucher is presented.
Approximately three weeks prior to your Pizza Night, the organization will be e-mailed a promotional material - an electronic version (PDF) of an invitation/voucher customized with organization information and date/time of the event. For a successful fundraiser, distribution of at least 500 flyers is recommended. Cool River Pizza Night event vouchers must be turned in to servers or delivery drivers in order to receive credit. Vouchers cannot be used for purchasing gift cards. Servers/drivers will attach the event voucher to the guest check and the organization will receive 20% of all food and beverage sales from the event.
Cool River Pizza Night Rules: Application must be submitted to Restaurant Manager a minimum of four weeks in advance of requested Pizza Night Event. Due to limited availability, schedule as far in advance as possible. Guests must have a valid Pizza Night voucher in order to have the sale counted. Organization members cannot distribute flyers or display posters on premises of Cool River Pizza (this includes the parking lot). You must receive approval from ANY private property owner if you wish to distribute flyers or display poster on premises (i.e. placing flyers on cars, handing out at shopping centers, mailboxes, etc.). The organization will be responsible for paying any littering or postal fines if this rule is violated.
A statement with the donation amount emailed to the organization approximately one week after the event. Mailing of the donation check is approximately two weeks after the event.
The Organization Provides: Completed application with a valid tax ID number. Promotion of event, printing and distribution of flyers and vouchers or email distribution of the promotional material to their constituents.
Tips to Planning a Give Back Night
- Personally delivering flyers and chatting about the event is by far the best way to get people to come to your Cool River Pizza Night.
- Friends, family and volunteers are the perfect resource for this type of event. Encourage them to hand the flyers out at work, meetings, etc.
- Send out press releases and public service announcements to local newspapers, radio stations and television stations.
-Set realistic expectations. Consider the dollar amount of funds you want to receive from the fundraiser. For example, if you want to earn $200, your organization needs to bring in $1,000 in sales. If the average guest spends $10.00, approximately 100 people will need to participate in the fundraiser to reach your goal.
- Promote, Promote, Promote. Ultimately, the enthusiasm of the organization’s members to promote the event is the biggest factor in success.
- Distributing flyers and poster to your supporters 1-2 weeks in advance is optimal. You will receive an electronic version of the Pizza Night flyer three weeks in advance of your scheduled event so you have enough time to print and/or email.
- Display the posters provided at your organization’s meeting location and other community locations (with permission). Remember email is a cost effective way to promote your event.
- Be sure you instruct the recipient to print the event voucher to bring with them the day of the event. To open a PDF file, your computer must have an Adobe .PDF reader. The most recent version is available for free – download at www.adobe.com. Include contact information in your email, just in case some recipients are unable to print the flyer.
- Please use the verbiage from the flyer in any communications about the fundraiser. It should be clear that the event does not discount meals; it simply raises funds for your group.
- Utilize any print materials you already have. Stuff the flyers in the newsletters or magazines already set to go out. Take advantage of any opportunity to announce your Pizza Night to groups willing to support your cause (i.e. group sporting events, PTA meetings, etc.)
Let Cool River Pizza in Rocklin help your school, athletic team, or non-profit organization raise funds. Have a Cool River Pizza Night! It's easy and delicious.
- Best Pizza - Roseville, Press Tribune
- Favorite Pizza Place - Style Magazine - Rocklin/Roseville/Granite Bay
- Top 5 Pizza Places - KCRA A-List
- Best of the Best - Rocklin, Placer Herald
-Reader's Choice - Best Pizza - Rosevile, Press Tribune
6200 Stanford Ranch Road #700
Rocklin, CA 95765